- Wisconsin is a disclosure jurisdiction.
- Wisconsin accepts the Uniform Application to Register Securities (Form U1), and allows for electronic signature of forms.
- Registration requires filing or delivery of:
- Filing fee
- Application form
- Financial statements
- A Consent to Service of Process (Form U2)
- SEC Form 1-A with exhibits
- Wisconsin collects a fixed fee in the amount of $1500.
- Registration expires after one year unless extended prior to expiration. The fee for extension is $200.
- Fees should be made payable to “DFI Division of Securities.” Payment should be sent to the following address:
|Mailing Address:||Courier Address:|
|PO Box 1768
Madison, WI 53701
|201 W Washington Ave, 3rd Floor
Madison, WI 53703
- For additional information, please visit the regulator’s website at www.wdfi.org or contact them at (608) 266-1369.