The Electronic Filing Depository (or “EFD”) is a website developed by NASAA that has modernized and streamlined the state securities filing process by allowing issuers to submit certain notice filings and corresponding filing fees to state securities regulators.
EFD supports notice filings for the following:
- Regulation D- Rule 506 offerings
- Form NF-Unit Investment Trust
- Form NF-Mutual Fund
- Certain other corporation finance filing made through the Universal Filing Type (UFT), including:
- Registration by Coordination
- Regulation A (Tier 1 and Tier 2)
- Registration by Qualification
- State and Federal Crowdfunding Notices
- Regulation D-Rule 504
- Business Opportunity Filings
- EFD also supports Franchise registration applications
EFD provides a public-facing website allowing members of the public to search and view these filings, free of charge.
For assistance with EFD, a help desk is available from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST on regular non-holiday weekdays, reachable at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601-453-1979.
For more information on EFD please visit our website at https://efdnasaa.org/About/Default.