- Utah is a disclosure jurisdiction.
- Utah accepts the Uniform Application to Register Securities (Form U1), and does not allow for electronic signature of forms.
- Registration requires filing or delivery of:
- Filing fee
- Application form
- Financial statements
- A Consent to Service of Process (Form U2)
- SEC Form 1-A with exhibits
- Utah collects a fixed fee in the amount of $300.
- Fees should be made payable to the “Utah Division of Securities.” Payment should be sent to the following address:
|Mailing Address:||Courier Address:|
|P.O. Box 146760
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-6760
|160 E 300 S, 2nd Floor
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- For additional information, please visit the Corporate Finance section of the regulator’s website, available at www.securities.utah.gov, or contact Benjamin Johnson, Corporate Finance Director, at (801) 530-6134.