- Mississippi is a disclosure jurisdiction.
- Mississippi accepts the Uniform Application to Register Securities (Form U1), and does allow for electronic signature forms.
- Registration requires filing or delivery of:
- Filing fee
- Application form
- Financial statements
- A Consent to Service of Process (Form U2)
- SEC Form 1-A with exhibits
- Mississippi collects a variable fee calculated as 1/10th of 1% of the dollar amount to be registered with a minimum of $300 and a maximum of $1,000. Fees should be payable to “Mississippi Secretary of State”. Payments should be sent to the following address:
|Mailing Address:||Courier Address:|
|P.O. Box 136
Jackson, MS, 39205
|125 S. Congress Street
Jackson, MS, 39201
- For additional information, please visit the Secretary of State’s website at www.sos.ms.gov, or contact them at 601-359-6369.