- Idaho is a merit jurisdiction.
- Idaho accepts the Uniform Application to Register Securities (Form U1), and allows for electronic signature of forms.
- Registration requires filing or delivery of:
- Filing fee
- Application form
- Financial statements
- A Consent to Service of Process (Form U2)
- SEC Form 1-A with exhibits
- See section 30-14-304 of the Idaho Uniform Securities Act for additional filing requirements
- Idaho collects a fixed fee of $300. Fees should be payable to “Idaho Department of Finance”. Payments should be sent to the following address:
|Mailing Address:||Courier Address:|
|Idaho Department of Finance
P.O. Box 83720
Boise, ID 83720-0031
|800 Park Blvd., Suite 200
Boise, ID 83712
- For additional information, please visit the department’s website at http://finance.idaho.gov, or contact them at 208-332-8004.