- Georgia is a disclosure jurisdiction.
- Georgia accepts the Uniform Application to Register Securities (Form U1), and allows for electronic signature of forms.
- Georgia does not have a filing fee.
- Registration requires filing or delivery of:
- Application form
- A Consent to Service of Process (Form U2)
- Registration Statement (SEC Form 1-A with Exhibits)
- Must include all information required by O.C.G.A. § 10-5-23
- Georgia accepts electronic delivery of registration documents.
Georgia Securities & Charities Division
2 MLK Jr. Drive SE
Suite 313 West Tower
Atlanta, GA 30334
Electronic Delivery of Registrations site: