- The District of Columbia is a disclosure jurisdiction.
- The District of Columbia accepts the Uniform Application to Register Securities (Form U1), and allows for electronic signature of forms.
- Registration requires filing or delivery of:
- Filing fee
- Application form
- A Consent to Service of Process (Form U2)
- The District of Columbia collects a variable fee, equal to 1/10% of the offering amount. There is a minimum fee of $250 and a maximum fee of $1,000. Fees should be payable to “District of Columbia, Treasurer” or “D.C. Treasurer”. Payments should be sent to the following address:
|Mailing Address:||Courier Address:|
|DC Department of Insurance, Securities, and Banking
PO. Box 92660
|DC Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking
Wells Fargo Bank
7175 Columbia Gateway Drive
Columbia. MD 21046
- For additional information, please visit the regulator’s website at www.disb.dc.gov, or contact them at (202) 442-7826.