- Arizona is a merit jurisdiction.
- Arizona accepts the Uniform Application to Register Securities (Form U1), and allows for electronic signature of forms.
- Registration requires filing or delivery of:
- Filing fee
- Application form
- Financial statements
- A Consent to Service of Process (Form U2)
- SEC Form 1-A with exhibits
- Arizona requires the issue be sold through a registered dealer. The applicant must provide the name of the registered dealer selling the offering or an issuer dealer application will be required.
- Arizona collects a variable fee equal to 1/10th of 1% of the aggregate offering price of securities to be sold in Arizona. The minimum fee is $200; the maximum fee is $2,000. Fees should be payable to “Arizona Corporation Commission”. Payments should be sent to the following address:
|Mailing Address:||Courier Address:|
|1300 W. Washington St., 3rd FL Phoenix, AZ 85007||1300 W. Washington St., 3rd FL Phoenix, AZ 85007|
- For additional information, please visit the Commission’s website at www.azcc.gov, or contact them at 602-542-0326.