- Alaska is a disclosure jurisdiction.
- Alaska accepts the Uniform Application to Register Securities (Form U1), and allows for electronic signature of forms
- Registration requires filing or delivery of:
- Filing fee
- Application form
- Financial statements
- A Consent of Service of Process (Form U2)
- SEC Form 1-A with exhibits
- Alaska collects a fixed fee in the amount of $600 for one year and is non-refundable.
- Fees should be made payable to the “State of Alaska.” Payment should be sent to the following address:
|Mailing Address:||Courier Address:|
|333 Willoughby Ave, 9th Floor
State Office Building
Juneau, Alaska 99801
|150 3rd Street, Suite 217
Juneau, AK 99801
- For additional information, please visit the regulator’s website at https://www.commerce.alaska.gov/web/dbs/securities.aspx or contact them at (907) 269-8140.