- Securities offered under Regulation A at the federal level are registered by coordination in Colorado under Section 11-51-303. These offerings generally are not subject to review and comment and become effective automatically when the offering is qualified by the SEC. Thus, Colorado participates in the Coordinated Review program merely as a mechanism to receive the documents required to be filed in Colorado for Regulation A offerings.
- Colorado requires a notice filing that includes the following:
- Filing fee
- The Uniform Consent to Service of Process (Form U2 and Form U-2A)
- SEC Form 1-A, including the offering circular & exhibits
- Colorado collects a fixed fee of $200. Fees should be payable to “Colorado State Treasurer.” Payments should be sent to the following address:
Mailing and Courier Address:
1560 Broadway, Suite 900
Denver, CO 80202
- For additional information, please visit the regulator’s general website:
- Or contact the Division at 303-894-2320.