Defend Yourself Against Investment Fraud
State securities regulators are thankful for the service and sacrifice of military servicemembers and their families. Unfortunately, unscrupulous scam artists often prey on military families. Education and awareness are the best weapons against investment fraud.
Resources for Military Families
- Salute to Smart Investing
A guide to saving, investing, retirement planning and fraud prevention prepared especially for the Armed Forces.
- Conversation Starters
A guide to having the money talk with your family.
- Additional Resources for Military Servicemembers
- Planning Your Retirement with Confidence
While retirement planning can seem intimidating, it’s never too early or too late to start preparing for the future.
- Sandwich Generation: Caught in the Middle
Get help balancing the competing financial needs of your children, you and your parents.
- Investor Alerts and Tips
- Top 10 Investor Traps
- Investment Fraud Awareness Quiz
Take our 12-question quiz and learn what you can do to avoid becoming a victim of investment fraud.
- Investing Online Resource Center
- Contact Your State or Provincial Securities Regulator