NASAA and Prometric are now welcoming applications for IAR CE instructors and courses for 2022 delivery.
If you are already an approved NASAA IAR CE Course Provider and you have a course that you would like approved for IAR CE credit in 2022 or an instructor that you would like to be approved to offer IAR CE courses, please follow the below process and complete the relevant forms.
IAR CE Courses:
Complete the Course Application online form and upload the following items:
- The IAR CE Course Content Application Form (fillable PDF)
- A copy of your Course Syllabus or Course Outline (required)
- A copy of your course assessment to be reviewed against the course objectives (required)
- Your refund policy ‘if’ you are charging tuition or course fees (optional)
IAR CE Instructors:
Complete the Instructor Application online form and upload the following items:
- The IAR CE Course Instructor Application Form (fillable PDF)
- A copy of your current resume or vita (required)
Following your application submission, Prometric will be in contact via encrypted email to collect associated processing fees. For any questions related to the above, please email Prometric directly at CESecuritiesSupport@Prometric.com.
For general questions related to the IAR CE program, please contact Natasha Hurt at email@example.com.