Investigate Before You Invest
Building a secure financial future for yourself and your family requires the tools to develop an investment plan, evaluate investment opportunities and promoters, and spot the red flags of fraud. State securities regulators provide valuable resources to help you become a more confident and informed investor.
Resources for Adults
- Conversation Starters
A guide to having the money talk with your loved ones.
- Planning Your Retirement with Confidence
While retirement planning can seem intimidating, it’s never too early or too late to start preparing for the future.
- Sandwich Generation: Caught in the Middle
Get help balancing the competing financial needs of your children, you and your parents.
- United Against Investment Fraud (UAIF)
Learn how to recognize and avoid scams targeting unions or associations.
- Women in Transition
Tools to empower women investors to take control of their financial futures.
- Resources for Military Servicemembers
- Investor Alerts and Tips
- Top 10 Investor Traps
- Investment Fraud Awareness Quiz
Take our 12-question quiz and learn what you can do to avoid becoming a victim of investment fraud.
- Investing Online Resource Center
- Contact Your State or Provincial Securities Regulator