NASAA Members are experts on securities related topics and are available to serve as speakers or panelists at your organization’s conferences, events, and other public forums. NASAA Members are availble in each state, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico.
Contact the NASAA Speakers Bureau to learn how your organization can benefit from having a NASAA Member address your audience. To request a speaker, simply fill out the Speakers Request Form.
Below are examples of the many topics NASAA Members can discuss with your audiences.
- How to Protect Yourself From Investment Fraud
- The Role of State Securities Regulation
- How to Spot a Con Artist
- How to Avoid Abusive Sales Practices
- The Impact of Financial Literacy
- Enforcement Issues
- Broker-Dealer Issues
- Investment Adviser Issues
- Corporation Finance Issues
- Corporate Governance
- Shareholder Rights