Become a More Confident Investor
Take the first step toward more proactively managing your investments. State and provincial securities regulators offer a number of resources and information to help women investors evaluate risks and spot the red flags of investment fraud.
Resources for Women Investors
- Women in Transition
Tools to empower women investors to take control of their financial futures.
- Conversation Starters
A guide to having the money talk with your loved ones.
- Planning Your Retirement with Confidence
While retirement planning can seem intimidating, it’s never too early or too late to start preparing for the future.
- Sandwich Generation: Caught in the Middle
Get help balancing the competing financial needs of your children, you and your parents.
- United Against Investment Fraud (UAIF)
Learn how to recognize and avoid scams targeting unions or associations.
- Investor Alerts and Tips
- Top 10 Investor Traps
- Investment Fraud Awareness Quiz
Take our 12-question quiz and learn what you can do to avoid becoming a victim of investment fraud.
- Investing Online Resource Center
- Contact Your State or Provincial Securities Regulator